Student Worker Early Registration
Registration Information for Texas A&M University Student Employees*
Students who work on or off campus a minimum of twelve (12) hours Monday - Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., are eligible to request a registration time for their classes earlier than the general student population so they can schedule their classes around their work schedules. Volunteer work is not eligible.
Registration Schedule for Student Employees
Eligible students allowed to preregister as student employees will be assigned registration times on the last day of preregistration for the classification immediately preceding theirs. (For example, Junior student employees will be assigned a registration time on the last day of preregistration for Seniors.)
||Thursday, November 9
||Friday, November 10
||Tuesday, November 14
||Thursday, November 16
||Tuesday, November 21
Qualifying for Student Worker Early Registration
In order to qualify for early preregistration, student employees must submit the Texas A&M University Student Employment Verification form by the deadline.
DEADLINE to submit forms is 5 p.m., Wednesday, October 11, 2017. Forms will not be accepted after this deadline.
Completed forms may be submitted in one of the following manners:
- Fax to 979-845-1086
- The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for failed transmissions. Keep the fax confirmation for your records. Please DO NOT send multiple faxes.
- Email PDF scanned file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms not in PDF format will not be processed.
- In Person drop off locations:
- Front Counter, Office of the Registrar, Suite 1501 in General Services Complex (GSC), 750 Agronomy Road
- Prospective Student Center, Koldus, Room 109
* - Early preregistration for student employees applies to students enrolled at the Texas A&M University College Station campus (excluding students enrolled in the Texas A&M Health Science Center and Texas A&M School of Law).