To access the information on course schedules for current or upcoming semesters:
- Students, Faculty, or Staff may view the course schedules through https://howdy.tamu.edu
- Students: will use the My Record tab
- Faculty & Advisors: will use the Instructor/Advisor tab
- Employees who are not faculty, students, or advisors: should go to the Employee tab
- Prospective students will need to visit the public schedule to
search for courses.
Anyone may review previous course schedules for the following terms:
- Fall 2008 (PDF)
- Spring 2009 (PDF)
- Summer I Session 2009 (PDF)
- Summer II Session 2009 (PDF)
- Summer 10-week Session 2009 (PDF)
To view course schedule information for previous terms not listed on this web page, please contact the Registrar's Office's webmaster
All other information from courses.tamu.edu is now located in Howdy.
Texas A&M University has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. In that spirit, admission to Texas A&M University and any of its sponsored programs
is open to all qualified individuals. Texas A&M does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's disability and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) in its admissions, accessibility, treatment, and employment of students in its programs and activities. The designated ADA coordinator for Texas A&M University is the
Assistant Vice President for Risk and Compliance, (979) 845-1323. Texas A&M provides academic accommodations and auxiliary aids to students with disabling conditions, as defined under the law, who
are otherwise qualified to meet the institution's academic requirements. The Office of Services for Students with Disabilities, (979) 845-1637, coordinates Texas A&M University's programs and
efforts for the benefit of the individuals covered under the statute.