Duplicate diplomas may be ordered by mail or online.
Please note: After your request is received by the Degree Audit Office, it will take approximately 6 to 8 weeks for
you to receive the diploma.
To order by mail:
To order a duplicate diploma by mail, a written request must be submitted along with the payment of $50. The written request must include the following:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- UIN or Social Security Number
- First term of attendance at TAMU, TAMUG or TAMUQ
- Degree Awarded (including degree and major)
- Honors earned (if applicable)
- Email address
- An address to mail the diploma to and/or phone number to call when diploma arrives
- Check or money order made payable to TAMU in the amount of $50. Credit cards will not be accepted for mailed in orders.
The Registrar's Office no longer accepts cash as of October 16, 2006.
Mail requests to:
Texas A&M University
Office of the Registrar
Attn: Degree Audit
P.O. Box 30018
College Station, TX 77842-3018
To order online: Go to the
Duplicate Diploma Ordering System.
The cost to place an order online is $50.
If you graduated before 1985, you will not have a UIN. In this case, you will need to enter your full name, date of birth,
and first term of enrollment in the student comments section so that we will be able to look up your academic records
and verify graduation.