COURSE ENROLLMENT SHORTFALL JUSTIFICATION CODES
- Required course for graduation. (The course is not offered each semester or term and if canceled, may affect date of
graduation of those enrolled.)
- Required course for majors in this field and should be completed this semester (or term) to keep proper sequence in courses.
- Course in newly established degree program, concentration, or support area.
- First time offering of the course.
- Class size limited by accreditation or state licensing standards.
- Class size limited by availability of laboratory or clinical facilities.
- Course voluntarily offered by a faculty member in excess of the institutional teaching load requirement
and for which the faculty member receives no additional compensation.
- Upper level honors course or first time taught as an honors course.
- CAEN-CAEX only - Remedial courses required by state law.
- Held under study abroad program or under a recognized collaboration with a domestic institution.
- Military Science course taught by active duty military personnel whose salaries are not funded by the state.