Download Calendar Options
The “Download Semester Calendar” function captures the current semester's Academic Calendar listings. Updates made to the Academic Calendar do not automatically synch to previously downloaded calendars. In order to capture updates, removal of a previous download will be required, followed by a re-download. Download Instructions - for Outlook Calendars Only
- Open the Outlook calendar on your device.
- Click the "Download Semester Calendar" button below.
- Double click the downloaded calendar item and look for the pop-up window in Outlook.
- Select whether you would like to "Add As New" or "Import" the calendar.
- Select "Add As New" to add the semester calendar as a new calendar.
- Rename the calendar so each semester calendar has a unique name
- Select "Import" to add the individual semester calendar entries to your personal calendar.
Please note, Outlook displays a start/end time within the event description for calendar entries with specific deadlines.Download Instructions - Individual Calendar Item
- Select the event you'd like to download.
- You'll be directed to the events' summary details on the Texas A&M University Calendar website.
- Click the "Add To My Calendar" button.
- Select your preferred option and save item to your personal calendar.